It’s been super crazy in my house lately!
- My baby sister graduated high school, a whole year early! so there was celebrating that! I’m beyond proud of her.
- Heidi had another crafternoon, though only one of my photos came out! So I decided against a blog post about it. I promise to talk about the next one, which is very soon.
- CT has taken up bouncing as a hobby. Which basically means I’m constantly having to keep an eye on her because it seems bouncing on and around everything is a pretty dangerous hobby. She seems to be getting hurt at least 5 times a day. Were going through a lot of band aids.
- Lots and lots of spring cleaning. I keep bringing all these awesome finds into the house, but I never really put them where their meant to go. So I’ve spent the past two weeks doing just THAT! no more thriftining until I put everything in its place.
- We started painting the house. the ENTIRE HOUSE! We bought ten gallons of paint during Sherwin Williams Memorial sale. I have four rooms, a stairwell, a very tall entryway and a hallway to paint. I’ve only finished the kitchen and half of the living room. I may be painting for awhile.
- During the off time from painting (or when my husband is doing it) I have been slowly getting ready for a shop update!!! finally!! I have several new designs for this update and over TWENTY new pieces for next months update. I’m so excited to finally change things up a bit. Same old colors, brand new designs!
and to end this post off right, here are some sneak peeks of what will be in the update later this week…Pin It