Today on the Sewing Party blog I share how I very easily digitized and embroidered a little cat face doodle I whipped up.Pin It
Sorry for the Instagram photos, I was rushing all month to get things finished and wrapped and didn’t get the time to “properly” photograph everything!
From top left…
- a doctor who pouch for my friend Molly
- a Pyrex inspired pouch for my friend Tasha
- the Modern Maples quilt I mentioned earlier this week for my sister Ashley
- a hedgehog pillow for my sister Cori (using the paper piecing pattern I found here. Oh and this was my first time trying paper piecing! I’m in love!)
- a pillow for my grandmother using the Modern Maples blocks.
- a hedgehog pouch for my sister Cori (as you can see, she loves hedgehogs, she even has one)
- two Tangled inspired dresses for nieces.
I actually made a few other things too, but they haven’t been gifted yet.
It was all a lot of fun to make, but I am beyond exhausted. New rule: Start sewing gifts in the summer!!!!!Pin It